EqualWeb Ltd (the company providing digital accessibility to Slime.com) is committed to promoting digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant WCAG 2.1 accessibility standards.
This website conducted a process to implement an automatic accessibility tool to conform as closely as possible to the standards set by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1) at the AA level.
Measures Taken to Make this Website More Accessible
Equalweb's automatic accessibility tool implements the following measures to websites on which it is installed:
- Enable keyboard navigation
- Fonts - Ability to increase and decrease the site font, adjust, align, etc.
- Change color contrast based on dark background
- Change color contrast based on a light background
- Change the website's colors
- Matching and monochrome option for color blind people
- Change the font for readability
- Increase the cursor and change its color to black or white
- Increase the display to 200%
- Highlight links on the website
- Highlight headers on the website
- Display an alternative description of the images
- Increase the content chosen by the cursor, showed in a tool tip
- Describe words by mouse selection
- Display the website's contents in a new window, clearly and readable
- Enable users to type contents using the mouse
Compatibility with Browsers and Assistive Technology
Our mission goal is to be able to support the widest array of browsers and assistive technologies as possible. We have therefore invested efforts to support popular systems with high market share, including Safari, Chrome, Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Opera. We have also addressed JAWS and NVDA assistive technologies for Windows and MAC.
Accessibility of this website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Notes, Comments, and Feedback
Despite our efforts to make this website accessible for as many people as possible, it is possible that some pages or sections on this website have not yet been made fully accessible, for a variety of reasons. We are dedicated to continually improving the accessibility features and interface of our product.
If you have encountered an accessibility-related malfunction or a bug on this website, or if you would like to suggest an improvement or a new feature, you are most welcome to reach out to us. You can contact us by using the “Feedback” button in the accessibility portal and filling out the form.
Please note that we do not own this website. Please contact the owner directly for issues not related to accessibility.