Tube Sealant - 5 Gallon (The BIG One)
No more flats! Slime Tube Sealant seeks out and instantly seals punctures in your tubes up to 1/8" (3mm). Install in your bicycles, dirt bikes, wheelbarrows, riding mowers and more, and enjoy two years of continuous flat tire protection.
- Instantly seals up to 1/8" (3mm) punctures for up to 2 years
- Stops slow leaks
- Safe and easy
- Great for use in: Bicycles, dirt bikes, wheelbarrows, jogging strollers and all other tires with tubes
- 5 gallon size perfect for shop use! Don't forget the pump - Part #SB-AP
- More Product Details
- Which Slime?
- How Much Slime?
- Instructions & Tech Specs
When a puncture occurs, Slime's patented sealant is carried directly to the puncture. The pressure of the escaping air forces the particles into the opening, where they build up and intertwine to form a long-lasting, flexible plug. Instantly, air loss is blocked and a flat tire is prevented.
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous and non-flammable
- Environmentally friendly and cleans up with water
- Gallon size includes a pump for easy installation in all your tube tires. Great for shop use or home garages with multiple bikes.
- Dispenses approximately 1 oz per pump
- Effective under the most extreme temperatures: Low freezing point of -35˚F (-37˚C) and a high separation point of 182˚F (82˚C)
- Uses Fibro-Seal technology
- Valve core removal tool included in the cap of the bottle
- Don't forget the pump! Part #SB-AP
- Requires air
Please note: The Slime tube formula should not be used in a tubeless tire or in tires traveling highway speeds (greater than 45 mph). Slime sealants are designed to treat tread area punctures only and should not be used to repair sidewall punctures, snake bites, rim spoke punctures or gashes from metal or glass. Looking for automotive emergency tire sealant? Click here. Looking for sealant for non-highway tubeless tires? Click here.
Slime Tire Sealant 101
How Does Slime Work?
Wondering how much Slime you need for your tires? Click here to use the Slime Calculator. Select a general tire and tube size or input custom tire specs to get your required Slime sealant amount.