This classic can of Rubber Cement brings back memories of our elementary school days! Includes a no-mess brush applicator so you can apply on all your tires. Partner with a Slime plug or patch kit for a complete repair.
• 8 fluid oz. of Rubber Cement
• White cap with no-mess brush applicator
• Buff area around puncture lightly, removing loose particles and making sure
entire area within 1/2" of puncture has roughened appearance.
• Brush on a moderate amount of rubber cement onto roughened surface and
spread evenly. Work into material and scrape off excess.
• Remove backing from patch without touching exposed surface.
• Apply repair material directly over puncture and press firmly, especially
around the edges.
Click Here to view warranty information.