Feel the power of the ultimate emergency flat tire repair kit with Slime's Power Spair. This 48-piece kit includes 30 plug strings, a reamer and plugger, as well as spare valve caps and cores.
That's in addition to the included Pro Power Tire Inflator, which fully inflates your tires in 3 minutes! Combine the inflator with the included bottle of tire sensor safe, environmentally friendly Slime sealant, and you've got the fastest, easiest alternative to a spare tire. You won't ever need a jack and tools again.
So what are you waiting for? Throw out the jack, and pick up the Power Spair, the ultimate emergency tire repair kit for large tires.
Tire inflation time is 3 minutes
Total tire repair time is 11 minutes
The 48-piece Power Spair tire repair kit contains three distinct elements: Inflator, repair sealant and accessory kit
Pro Power Tire Inflator (#40031):
• 3 minute inflation time for standard tires
• 12V accessory car power and alligator clips for direct-to-battery connection
• Bright LED light
• Power adapters for any battery
• On/off switch
• Green coil air hose with twist disconnect
24 oz Emergency Tire Sealant (#10164):
• Instantly seals up to 1/4" (6mm) punctures
• No jack or tools required
• TPMS safe
• Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable and non-corrosive, making it safe for finished metal wheels
• Valve core removal tool included in the cap of the bottle
• For emergency use only! Slime's Emergency Tire Sealant is designed as a temporary formula in passenger vehicles and must be removed within 3 days or 100 miles
• Multi-purpose air adapters for rafts, balls and other inflatables
• Key valve core removal tool
• (4) aluminum valve caps and (2) valve cores
• Pencil tire gauge
• Tire sensor safe
• (30) heavy-duty tire plugs
• (1) T-handle reamer tool and (1) T-handle plugger tool
• Convenient zippered case to store repair kit
Warning: This repair kit is only suitable for emergency tire repairs to enable vehicles to be taken to a service center where proper repairs can be made to the tire. Not intended for use for major tire damage. Radial ply tires may only be repaired in the tread area. No repairs are permitted on the bead, sidewall, or shoulder area of the tire. Extreme caution should be used while using tools to prevent injury. Eye protection should be worn while repairing tires. Use of this product could void tire warranty.
Click Here to view warranty information.