We took the best features from a traditional dial tire gauge and combined them with the best features of a digital tire gauge to create this compact, accurate new tire pressure gauge. Easily check your tire pressure anytime, anywhere.
• 0-99 psi
• Digital LED face
• Bleeder valve
• Rugged exterior housing
• Tire sensor safe
• Part #20463
You can improve your gas mileage by around 3.3% by keeping your tires inflated to the proper pressure. Under-inflated tires can lower gas mileage by 0.4% for every 1 psi drop in pressure of all four tires. Properly inflated tires are safer and last longer.
• Remove valve cap from tire
• Make sure tire valve stem is free of dirt and debris
• Press the green button on the front of the gauge to turn it on
• Press the gauge firmly onto the valve stem and read psi on indicator
• Reset gauge indicator by depressing the reset valve on the side of the unit
• Inflate tire to recommended pressure
• If you over-inflate, use the bleeder valve on the stem of the gauge to deflate your tire
Click Here to view warranty information.