Our standard tire pressure dial gauge is accurate and compact. It measures 5-60 psi and stores easily in any glove box.
• 5-60 psi
• Measures psi, kPa and bar
• Integrated bleeder valve
• Compact size
• Standard tire pressure gauge
• Tire sensor safe
• Part #20048
You can improve your gas mileage by around 3.3% by keeping your tires inflated to the proper pressure. Under-inflated tires can lower gas mileage by 0.4% for every 1 psi drop in pressure of all four tires. Properly inflated tires are safer and last longer.
• Check pressure before driving
• Make sure valve is free of dirt and debris
• Press gauge firmly onto valve stem and read psi on indicator
• Reset dial by depressing pressure release button on side of unit
• Inflate to recommended pressure
Click Here to view warranty information.