Slime's popular Thru-Core Emergency Tire Sealant just got bigger. Designed for larger truck and SUV tires, the new 24 oz. can allows for more sealant to seek out and instantly seal tread area punctures up to 1/4″ in diameter. There is no need to remove the valve core.
Slime’s Thru-Core Technology™ seamlessly injects the new sealant formula through the valve stem directly into the tire. Then just air up your tire with an inflator to get back on the road quickly. Slime Thru-Core™ Tire sealant is non-toxic, non-corrosive and tire sensor safe. This new easy install formula is tested and approved by leading automakers and cleans up easily with water.
• For emergency use only! Thru-Core is designed as a temporary formula in passenger vehicles and must be removed within 3 days or 100 miles
• New Thru-Core Technology means there is no need to remove the valve core
• Seals punctures up to 1/4" in seconds
• Sealant tested and approved by leading automakers
• No jack or tools required
• Safe and easy
• Great for use in an emergency
• TPMS safe
• Non-toxic and non-hazardous
• Non-corrosive, making it safe for finished metal wheels
• Environmentally friendly and cleans up with water
• Requires air (inflator not included with purchase)
• Effective under extreme temperatures (from -35°F to 182°F).
• 24 oz container dimensions: 12.125" x 2.80" x 2.80" and weight: 1.875 lbs
• Part #60181
What is Thru-Core Emergency Tire Sealant?
How To Use Thru-Core Emergency Tire Sealant
Click Here to view warranty information.