Our Slime Pencil Tire Gauges are the ultimate solution to checking your tire pressure on the go! This particular tool is perfect for measuring low pressures (1-20 psi) typically found in bike, ATV and lawn mower tires, plus it comes with four bonus valve caps!
• 1-20 psi
• Low pressure pencil tire gauge
• Includes (4) black plastic valve caps
• Chrome construction
• 4-sided tongue measures psi, kPa and bar
• 6″ in length
• Built in metal pocket clip
• Great for low pressure tires found on bikes, ATVs, lawn mowers and more
• Tire sensor safe
• Part #1011-A
You can improve your gas mileage by around 3.3% by keeping your tires inflated to the proper pressure. Under-inflated tires can lower gas mileage by 0.4% for every 1 psi drop in pressure of all four tires. Properly inflated tires are safer and last longer.
Click Here to view warranty information.