- Features & Specs
- Sealant 101 Video
- How Much Slime?
- Instruction Manual
- Safety Data Sheet
No more flats - To Go! Slime's new travel-size bottle is the perfect solution to flats on the go. This compact bottle fits neatly in a bike bag and eliminates the need to carry a spare tube. The 4 oz size repairs one flat bicycle tire, whether you are stuck curbside, or out on the trail.
Slime's Tube Sealant seeks out and instantly seals punctures in your tubes up to 1/8" (3mm). When a puncture occurs, our patented sealant is carried directly to the puncture. The pressure of the escaping air forces the particles into the opening, where they build up and intertwine to form a long-lasting, flexible plug.
Instantly, air loss is blocked and a flat tire is prevented. Install in your bicycles or scooter tubes and enjoy two years of continuous flat tire protection.
• Instantly seals up to 1/8" (3mm) punctures
• Seals punctures for up to 2 years
• Stops slow leaks
• Safe and easy
• New "to go" size fits neatly into a bike bag
• Great for use in: Bicycles, scooters and all other small tires with tubes
• Instantly seals up to 1/8" (3mm) punctures for up to two years
• 4 oz size repairs one flat bicycle tire
• Compatible with both Schrader and removable Presta valves
• Fits neatly in a bike bag and eliminates the need to carry a spare tube
• Non-toxic, non-hazardous and non-flammable
• Environmentally friendly and cleans up with water
• Effective under the most extreme temperatures: Low freezing point of -35˚F (-37˚C) and a high separation point of 182˚F (82˚C)
• Uses Fibro-Seal technology
• Valve core removal tool included in the cap of the bottle
• Requires air
• Part #10186
Please note: The Slime inner tube formula should not be used in a tubeless tire. Slime sealants are designed to treat tread area punctures only and should not be used to repair sidewall punctures, snake bites, rim spoke punctures or gashes from metal or glass.
Wondering how much Slime you need for your tires? Click here to use the Slime Calculator.
Select a general tire and tube size or input custom tire specs to get your required Slime sealant amount.
Click Here to view warranty information.