- Features & Specs
- Sealant Video
- Which Slime?
- How Much Slime?
- Safety Data Sheet
No more flats! Slime's Prevent & Repair Tire Sealant seeks out and instantly seals tread area punctures in tubeless tires up to 1/4" (6mm). When a puncture occurs, our patented sealant is carried directly to the source. The pressure of the escaping air forces the particles into the opening, where they build up and intertwine to form a long-lasting, flexible plug.
Instantly, air loss is blocked and a flat tire is prevented. Install in any of your tubeless non-highway vehicles (including ATVs/UTVs, golf carts, riding lawn mowers, small trailers, tractors, scooters and much more) and enjoy two years of continuous flat tire protection.
• Instantly seals up to 1/4" (6mm) punctures
• Seals punctures for up to 2 years
• Stops slow leaks
• Safe and easy
• Great for preventing flat tires in: ATVs/UTVs, golf carts, riding lawn mowers, small trailers, tractors, scooters and all other non-highway tubeless tires
• Instantly seals up to 1/4" (6mm) punctures for up to two years
• Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable and non-corrosive, making it safe for tires and rims
• Environmentally friendly and cleans up with water
• Effective under the most extreme temperatures: Low freezing point of -35˚F (-37˚C) and a high separation point of 182˚F (82˚C)
• Uses Fibro-Seal technology
• Valve core removal tool included in the cap of the bottle
• Requires air
• Part #10009
Please note: Slime's Prevent and Repair formula is not approved for use in vehicle tires traveling highway speeds (greater than 45 mph). Looking for automotive emergency tire sealant? Click here. Looking for sealant for tires with tubes? Click here.
Wondering how much Slime you need for your tires? Click here to use the Slime Calculator.
Select a general tire and tube size or input custom tire specs to get your required Slime sealant amount.
Click Here to view warranty information.