- Features & Specs
- Repair Kit Guide
- Instruction Manual
- Safety Data Sheet
We’ve taken our most popular tire repair kit and given it an upgrade! Meet Smart Spair Plus – your even easier alternative to a spare tire. Now it only takes 2 simple steps to repair your emergency flat. You don’t even need to remove the valve core!
Here’s how it works: Connect the tire repair sealant bottle to the tire. Then attach the tire inflator to the sealant bottle and turn it on! No jack, no mess, no hassle. You will be back on the road in just 12 minutes. The Smart Spair Plus is for standard tires and fits easily in a trunk. Sealant bottle refill available (Part #10188).
Two simple steps
Total tire repair time is 12 minutes
The Smart Spair Plus tire repair kit contains two distinct elements: Inflator and repair sealant
• 12 minute inflation time for standard tires
• Built in tire pressure dial gauge (0-100 psi)
• 12V accessory car power
• On/off switch
• Bright LED light for nighttime emergencies
• Air hose features quick connect head
14 oz Emergency Tire Sealant:
• Instantly seals up to 1/4" (6mm) punctures
• Features Thru-Core Technology (no need to remove the valve core!)
• Special pressurized design allows tire inflator to push air through the bottle and into the tire
• Approved by leading automakers
• No jack required
• Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable and non-corrosive, making it safe for finished metal wheels
• For emergency use only! Slime's Emergency Tire Sealant is designed as a temporary formula in passenger vehicles and must be removed within 3 days or 100 miles
• Also includes multi-purpose air adapters for rafts, balls and other inflatables
• Tire sensor safe
• Convenient zippered case to store repair kit
• Can repair tires repeatedly with additional sealant refill cartridges (Part #10188)
• Part #50107
New to the world of Flat Tire Repair Kits? Start here! Everything you need to know about flat tire repair kits, including videos, benefits, comparison charts, and more! Find the perfect Flat Tire Repair Kit for your car type and your repair style.
Click Here to view warranty information.