Fixing a roadside flat can be a drag. Not only is it a dangerous job, it also takes time to change a tire. At least, until now. With the Flat Tire Repair Kit, you will be up and back on the road in less than 10 minutes.
We simplified the traditional repair kit into one simple step. It is that easy. Just turn on the kit and instantly, the tire inflator pushes the repair sealant into your tires, sealing punctures and repairing the tire. If you get too excited and put in too much air, you can easily take it out with the deflate button. With the Flat Tire Repair Kit, you are not just buying time, you are buying simplicity.
All-in-one tire repair solution
Total repair time is 10 minutes
• Includes 15.2 oz of Slime emergency tire repair sealant
• Repairs and fully inflates your tire with the push of a button, in just 10 minutes!
• All-in-one solution
• Dial display gauge is integrated right into the inflator, so you can monitor tire pressure as you inflate (0-100 psi)
• Plugs into a standard 12-volt accessory outlet
• Pressure release valve
• Sealant seeks out and repairs punctures up to 1/4” (6mm)
• Non-toxic, non-corrosive and safe for tires and rims
• TPMS safe and approved by leading automakers
• Environmentally friendly
• Kit can function as a standalone air source (just air, no sealant)
• Includes 1 black nozzle for airing up inflatables, 1 silver needle for airing up sports balls, 1 black Presta/Schrader adapter tool and 1 black valve depresser adapter (only to be used to deflate inflatables)
• Can repair tires repeatedly with additional sealant refill cartridges (Part #10179)
• For emergency use only! Slime's Emergency Tire Sealant is designed as a temporary formula in passenger vehicles and must be removed within 3 days or 100 miles
• Part #50122
How to Use the Flat Tire Repair Kit
What are Flat Tire Repair Kits?
New to the world of Flat Tire Repair Kits? Start here! Everything you need to know about flat tire repair kits, including videos, benefits, comparison charts, and more! Find the perfect Flat Tire Repair Kit for your car type and your repair style.
Click Here to view warranty information.