The most comfortable way to check your tire pressure! Ergonomically designed to fit snugly in your hand, the new Slime Pencil Tire Gauge with Comfort Grip is the ultimate solution to checking your tire pressure on the go.
This black pencil tire gauge measures from 10-120 psi and comes with 4 bonus valve caps!
• 10-120 psi
• Black pencil tire gauge with comfort grip
• Includes (4) black plastic valve caps
• Black 4-sided tongue measures psi, kPa and bar
• 6″ in length
• Built in metal pocket clip
• Bleeder tip
• For use with Schrader valve stems
• Tire sensor safe
• Part #20474
You can improve your gas mileage by around 3.3% by keeping your tires inflated to the proper pressure. Under-inflated tires can lower gas mileage by 0.4% for every 1 psi drop in pressure of all four tires. Properly inflated tires are safer and last longer.
• Check pressure before driving
• Make sure your tire valve is free of dirt and debris
• Press the tire gauge firmly onto your valve stem and read the psi on the indicator stick
• Inflate your tire to the recommended pressure
NOTE: Do not overinflate your tire.
Click Here to view warranty information.